- He smells like new diapers, sweet milk, and Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo. That combo could melt anyone's heart for life. (His diapers however, sometimes smell bad. Like really bad. Sometimes I dry heave. Not kidding.)
- When he wakes up from sleep, I savor opening his nursery door-- His smile when he sees me takes up his entire face. I could live on his big mouth smiles forever. Then, when I pick him up from the crib, he squeezes his chubby arms around me and cuddles into my neck. Absolute perfection.
- When he nurses before bed, he rubs his little fingers up and down my arm/back.
- The amount of chub on his thighs and arms causes me to laugh and cry at the same time.
- I love that he loves my voice, my songs.
- Dimples on baby hands should never become extinct. I find myself sucking on his chubby dimpled hands because I just can't help myself.
Theses are only a few things I never want to forget.... What a gift you are, sweet Gabe!