Wednesday, December 2, 2015

9 Days Post Transfer

Negative HPT this morning.

It's amazing how my eyes can stare deep into a white plastic stick, practically wishing another line into existence. Maybe if I hold it differently? Look at it under a different light?

Negatory. Nothing. Zilch.

Having hope while being a realist is a tough road to travel sometimes.

I've Googled using more fertility-related acronyms than I can count. Googling stinks. Just don't do it.

All the while, through the pain of very real disappointment and a little bit of anger, I am clinging to what I know about God, what I have to believe: He loves me so much that he would never cause anything to happen (or not happen) if it weren't exactly in His plan, the best plan, for my life.


1 comment:

  1. Infertility is such a irritating problem which creates so much disturbance in life. The most important thing is to bring a new life that every couple wants. But it is very painful and emotional for some couples who are infertile. By the way I liked your posts. I read 3 posts of you. Its an interesting and sentimental journey. My prayers are with you. Keep update us.
    IVF Centre in India

    ReplyDelete