Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

He is Risen! This past weekend was a whirlwind of activity. Between Good Friday service and Easter morning service at church, I thoroughly enjoying singing traditional Easter songs. Saturday we did Meckbach/Beck Easter at my parent's house and then after church yesterday, we went to both sides of Chris's family for lunch/visiting.  

Next year, Baby Knipe will be joining in on the Easter festivities....Finally! Another person (okay, a baby) to join me in the hunt for Easter eggs!

Every year that we have been married, Chris and I have colored eggs and then on Easter morning, Chris hides the eggs around the house for me to find. Due to my competitive nature, we set the timer to see if I can find all of the eggs by the time the timer goes off. (Clearly, I can't compete against the egg hider himself). Here's to hoping that in a few years, we won't have to set the timer because a third Knipe will join in the egg hunt! 

Baby Knipe--- We were thinking of you this Easter. You got your own egg!


No comments:

Post a Comment