Thursday, April 23, 2015

Peace in waiting

Even though we are in the dreaded two week waiting period, I am peaceful. I don't have anxiety (today). I think just having a few days of NO appointments, good meals, and sunshine has really brought me back to life! Chris still seems anxious, so for now, while I'm feeling more solid, I want to do my best to support and encourage him. 

Yesterday I played with Gabe all day. Like serious toddler playing. He is so intense; intensely happy, intensely angry, intensely curious, intensely awake, intensely tired...intensely Gabe! I love it! He recently started really HUGGING back when I hug him. For the first time, I feel him gripping his arms around my neck and back and tugging me into him. Best feeling in the world.

I'm not going to lie; I have started calculating when I should take a pregnancy test. I know SG says not to take one for at least 14 days. I'm thinking I won't last that long. Just being honest. I know I'll make it through the weekend without taking one, so that's good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment