Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Patience is a virtue...

...that I have yet to conquer!

Remember my earlier post about being patient? I just want you to know that I haven't mastered it yet.

I called Shady Grove yesterday to schedule my pregnancy bloodwork appointment for next Monday (approximately six days and twelve hours from now, but who's counting?). Chris and I clearly would do anything to find out if we are pregnant or not, but the thought of driving six hours roundtrip down to Philly for a needle stick seemed a bit annoying. I asked if I could get the blood test done in Williamsport somehow. A few phone calls later and it's a go!

Dr. Sasson sent me an order for bloodwork via email and he marked that the results had to be sent to him STAT--- as in, the same day. He will call us as soon as he gets the results on Monday. I checked the hours at our local hospital lab, and it opens at 6 AM on Monday. I'm not saying I'll be there at 6 AM... but I might be.

Even now, as I type, I am giddy and delirious with nervous energy.... and yet, it's only Tuesday.




No comments:

Post a Comment